Powered by Blogger.

Contact

   



Blog Archive

Labels

Translate

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

25 Days of Christmas Movies – Day 5 – While You Were Sleeping

For Day 5 of 25 Days of Christmas I chose not only one of my favorite Christmas movies, but one of my favorite romantic comedies, While You Were Sleeping (1995).

This movie made Sandra Bullock a bona-fide movie star and established her as the go-to actress for romantic comedies. It may also be one of my favorite movies of hers. There is such sweetness to her character. She’s just heartbreaking and lovable and so relatable.

A lonely token collector is in love with a guy (Peter Gallagher) she’s only seen getting on the train. When she rescues him from the tracks, she gets mistaken for his fiancé. And while he’s…well…sleeping...she falls in love with his brother (Bill Pullman) and his family. I could watch it a million times and still cry when she confesses what she’s done at her wedding…to the wrong brother.

Hmm…maybe I should just buy it so I can watch it right now.


Enjoys a FREE Christmas book FINDING YOU AT CHRISTMAS just by signing up for my newsletter. Along with the free book, you'll get updates on new releases, contests, giveaways & more!






0 comments: